If your kids are driving you crazy, and you are starting to pull your hair out, you know that the time has come for you to do something different to change your current situation. In thinking about your options, you have probably come to the conclusion that you are far too old to run away from home, and being that you don’t have any type of mystical powers, making folks disappear is not going to happen. Before you completely lose what little sanity that you have left, you should consider spending the day in a Florida European Day Spa where you can relax, and enjoy some much needed pampering. Here is a sampling of a few of the services that await you.
A nice relaxing massage is one of the best ways to alleviate stress. The practice of using the power of touch to destress the body, relieve pain, cure and prevent disease, and heal injuries has existed over 5000 years. Massage at one point in time was viewed as a sacred practice, however the use of massage, and the methods by which it is delivered offers a variety of options in terms, of treatments. Here are a few if the massage therapies that you can find at a Florida European Day Spa.
• Swedish – The Swedish massage is a favorite among many spa goers. This therapeutic massage is the perfect mix of Swedish massage techniques and relaxing therapies like aromatherapy for example. The Swedish massage is a good choice if you want to improve sleep, relieve pain, ease stress, and release tension.
• Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage – This type of massage is an ideal choice for you if you have deep layers of tension, and you are in need of a therapeutic massage session. If you are contending with chronic muscle pain, and high levels of stress the deep tissue massage is the best option for you.
• Warm La Stone – Although this variation of massage has been around for quite some time, it has gained in popularity in recent years. This style of massage uses the warming heat of basal stones to relieve tension by penetrating deep into muscle tissue. The stones are strategically placed to expand blood vessels and encourage blood flow. This type of massage is also used as a treatment for Fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and muscle spasms.
• Lymphatic – Lymphatic massages are designed to help your body eliminate toxins and increase circulation. Ultimately the lymphatic massage helps to improve the body’s lymphatic system by helping to expel bacteria, protein, excess fluid and other waste. This version of massage is often used on breast cancer survivors. Because the techniques used during this type of massage are so gentile it is commonly recommended for people who suffer with chronic fatigue syndrome.• Anti-Cellulite Massage – If you want to do something to vanquish those unsightly dimples in your thighs and buttocks the anti-cellulite massage is the treatment for you. This massage method uses anti-cellulite creams and oils to penetrate deep into the skin to break down cellulite layers. In the process of the massage the toxins in your body’s cells are eliminated, and swelling is decreased. It is recommended that multiple sessions are scheduled to achieve optimal results.
• The Meridian Massage – Choose the Meridian Massage to balance your energy to stimulate the removal of toxins, improve mental function, decrease swelling and improve the function of your immune system. When practiced on the facial region, the Meridian massage rejuvenates the surface of the skin by lessening the physical signs of energy imbalance and stress. This treatment for the face is commonly used to clear the energy pathways that travel through the meridians of the body. This process improves circulation leaving behind an appearance of the skin that is toned, radiant, and firm.
• Reflexology – Reflexology is used to stimulate your body’s healing power, so that you feel relaxed and revitalized. During this type of therapy pressure is applied to specific points in your body to stimulate the functions of your targeted body systems and organs. Reflexology has been used to stimulate the central nervous system, offer relief for people who suffer from migraines, and help with sleep disorders.
You can find these treatments at a Florida European Day Spa to help you get out of your rut and get you feeling like your old self again. After you get your body nice and relaxed, you should also try treating yourself to one of the other offerings that you can indulge in like permanent makeup or hands and feet spa therapy. Remember stress is the vehicle that opens the door to a host of medical conditions. Treat yourself and help your body stay in tip top shape by visiting your local spa.